‘HELGA’ (Heat Networks and Electricity Generation Assets) is now available as part of our Utilities and Fuels provision. The agreement allows public sector bodies to procure a range of energy demand management and generation products and services through a flexible, easy-to-use and compliant process.
Users of the HELGA agreement have access to a wide range of market-leading suppliers that provide a range of services from simple energy auditing to complex installation projects.
The agreement is delivered through a DPS which drives value for money and customers benefit from a streamlined procurement process which reduces the cost of the tender and ensures compliance to public procurement regulation.
Key Features & Benefits
- Choice – access to a range of suppliers providing services that meet your needs.
- Savings – helping you make significant savings through better procurement.
- Filtering system - easily identify suppliers via product or service, value and region.
- Compliant – OJEU compliant agreement with all suppliers undergoing a selection process and credit check before being appointed onto the DPS.
- Free to access – no customer fees or charges.
- Advice - access to a dedicated and experienced team, providing assistance through the procurement process.
Range of services available through HELGA
Customers are able to choose from 4 distinct types of services, or a one stop shop to identify suppliers:
- Energy advisory, design and technical services relating to any demand management or generation type
- Delivery Services to install, manage and maintain any demand management or generation type
- Energy purchase agreements through direct or indirect opportunities
- Access to commoditised products through bulk purchasing
- One-stop-shop solution to deliver full end-to-end advisory, design, delivery, energy purchase agreements and commoditised products
Join our webinars to find out more:
11 February @ 2.00pm - register here.
13 March @ 10.00am - register here.
Alternatively, please use our contact form to get in touch and quote HELGA.